C203 ~ Waterscape's BEST RATED, ground floor condo!
Waterscape C203 is located on the Florida Panhandle in the Destin/Ft. Walton Beach area in one of the most popular resorts on the Gulf Coast. We are a 2 bedroom plus bunkroom, 2.5 bath condo with all the perks you'd expect from a 5-star resort, plus many that you haven't yet considered. Waterscape is the Gulf Coast's most fun, family-friendly, BEACHFRONT resort featuring multiple pools with waterfalls, a heated pool, lazy river, waterslide, toddler pool/splash pad, two hot tubs, onsite tiki hut, and MORE! You can see pictures and a 3D tour of the resort here.
This condo is on the highly sought after ground level, so you can enjoy the convenience of stepping off the patio and being on your way. We are located in the desirable "inside" of the U with beautiful views of the palms, pools, and landscaping beyond. Waterscape C203 is actually the BEST-RATED condo in the entire resort!!
This unit takes full advantage of the ground-floor walk-out convenience, and opens to a spacious patio that includes seating for 4, two lounge chairs, and a deck box full of toys and floats to ensure you are fully equipped for a good time. We offer a fully-stocked kitchen making cooking-in a breeze (but of course, cooking is optional!). The living room has a full-size sofa that converts to a Queen size tempurpedic-topped sofa bed, a love seat, and an HDTV in case you need to spend some down time indoors. Our dining area features a large table to accomodate your whole gang.
C203 is colorful and classy, offers a beachy charm, and feels like home. We have selectively stocked the condo with things you need, but nothing you don't. We offer free beach service, extra beach chairs, a large 8' umbrella, and a beach cart to provide front-row beach seating at your leisure. This equipment is also handy at the pools, as sometimes vacant chairs can be difficult to come by. We furnish an all-terrain wagon for your little ones, a pack-n-play, high chair, and a large selection of beach toys. These are a few of the details, but I don't want to spoil all the fun!
Waterscape C203 has a really cute bunk room, taking advantage of colorful lighting that put you in the right mood and make the babes happy to climb into their sleeping quarters for a good nights' rest. Our bunk room features a light blocking and sound insulating curtain, making sleeping in a breeze. This unit sleeps 6 people comfortably.
Technical details about Waterscape C203
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, plus a bunkroom
- Max occupancy is 6 (including infants)
- Large, fully stocked kitchen (I mean business here!)
- Master BR has a king Sleep Number bed
- Master bath has double vanities, a walk in shower, and a large bathtub
- Guest BR has a queen pillow-top bed
- Guest bath has a single vanity and walk in shower (no tub)
- Bunk Room has bunk beds and a light-blocking privacy curtain to keep your kids soundly sleeping
- Living room has a queen size sofa bed with tempurpedic mattress
- Full size washer/dryer
- 5G Wi-Fi
- Back-door, covered, gated parking
- C203 has a keypad lock--No dealing with the front desk--Convenience is key (Pun intended)
- Includes premium beach service, 2 chairs, umbrella, and table set up for you daily PLUS two extra beach chairs and umbrella in the unit
- FREE kayak and paddle board set up on the beach for you daily
- Deck box full of floats and toys, and beach cart to help you haul it all
- Pack-n-Play, high chair, and All-Terrain Wagon included
Technical Details about Waterscape
- HUGE Zero-entry pool with waterfall, Lily Pad course, and water gadgets
- Lazy River with tubing provided
- Outdoor heated pool, heated seasonally
- AWESOME Toddler pool with pirate ship waterslide and waterfall/water gadgets
- Covered play area for kids (save the sunburn!)
- 2 very large hot tubs, tiki hut, beautiful landscaping, gated parking, 24/7 security (a HUGE plus)
- Poolside gas Weber grills that are professionally cleaned daily
- Organized, onsite activities like weekly Dive-In movie, Live Pirate Show, Live music, and more
- Walking distance to the Okaloosa Island pier (fishing/viewing) and weekly fireworks in the Summer
- Walkable distance to great restaurants, shops, parks, and activities
- Fitness Center on pool level with gorgeous views
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort