Waterscape B112, Ground level condo, steps from the sand!
Waterscape B112 is located on the Florida Panhandle in the Destin/Ft. Walton Beach area in one of the most popular resorts on the Gulf Coast. We are a 2 bedroom plus bunkroom, 2.5 bath condo with all the perks you'd expect from a 5-star resort, plus many that you haven't yet considered. Waterscape is the Gulf Coast's most fun, family-friendly, BEACHFRONT resort featuring multiple pools with waterfalls, a heated pool, lazy river, waterslide, toddler pool/splash pad, two hot tubs, onsite tiki hut, and MORE! You can see pictures and a 3D tour of the resort here.
This condo is on the highly sought after ground level in the B building and is located in the desirable "inside" of the U, only 6 units back from the beach. We are the first unit to the largest waterfall and largest pool. Our centralized yet private ground floor location is highly desirable and considered a "prime" location within the resort. This unit contains two master suites, which is perfect for traveling with extended family or another small family. The living room and both bedrooms open to the spacious, sun-kissed patio which includes seating for 4, two lounge chairs, and a deck box filled to the rim with beach toys and floats.
B112 boasts a fully-stocked kitchen making cooking-in a breeze (but of course, cooking is optional!). The living room has a full-size sofa that converts to a Queen size tempurpedic-topped sofa bed, a love seat, and an HDTV in case you need to spend some down time indoors.
B112 is colorful and classy, offers a beachy charm, and has been carefully designed to feel like home. We have selectively stocked the condo with things you need, but nothing you don't. We offer complimentary beach service, extra beach chairs, a large 8' umbrella, and a beach cart to provide front-row beach seating at your leisure. This equipment is also handy at the pools, as sometimes vacant chairs can be difficult to come by. We furnish an all-terrain wagon for your little ones, a pack-n-play, high chair, and a variety of other items to make your visit easy. These are a few of the details, but I don't want to spoil all the fun!
Waterscape B112 contains the resort's only rope-lighted bunk room. Additionally, there is a cable-connected HDTV on both the top and bottom bunks. This puts children in the right mood and makes them happy to climb into their sleeping quarters. Our bunk room features a light blocking and sound insulating curtain, making sleeping in a breeze. This unit sleeps 8 people comfortably.
Technical details about B112
- 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, plus a bunkroom.
- Maximum occupancy is 8 people (infants included).
- Master Suite has a king size Sleep Number bed.
- Master bath has double vanities, a walk in shower, and a large bathtub.
- Master bedroom has a king size Tempurpedic bed.
- 2nd master bath has a single vanity, a walk in shower, and a large bathtub.
- Bunk Room has bunk beds and a light-blocking, sound insulating privacy curtain to keep your kids soundly sleeping.
- Extra half bath located between bunkroom and living room
- Well stocked kitchen with everything you need; full size washer/dryer
- 5G Wi-Fi
- B112 has a keypad lock. No dealing with the front desk. Convenience is key (pun intended).
- Includes premium beach service, 2 chairs, umbrella, and table set up for you daily PLUS two extra beach chairs and umbrella in the unit
- FREE kayak and paddle board set up on the beach for you daily
- Deck box full of floats and toys, and beach cart to help you haul it all
- Pack-n-Play, high chair, and All-Terrain Wagon included
Technical Details about Waterscape
- HUGE Zero-entry pool with waterfall, Lily Pad course, and water gadgets
- Lazy River with tubing provided
- Outdoor heated pool, heated seasonally
- AWESOME Toddler pool with pirate ship waterslide and waterfall/water gadgets
- Covered play area for kids (save the sunburn!)
- 2 very large hot tubs, tiki hut, beautiful landscaping, gated parking, 24/7 security (a HUGE plus)
- Poolside gas Weber grills that are professionally cleaned daily
- Organized, onsite activities like weekly Dive-In movie, Live Pirate Show, Live music, and more
- Walking distance to the Okaloosa Island pier (fishing/viewing) and weekly fireworks in the Summer
- Walkable distance to great restaurants, shops, parks, and activities
- Fitness Center on pool level with gorgeous views
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort