Waterscape A312, 3rd Floor condo, steps from the sand!
Waterscape A312 coming soon!
I am currently under contract to purchase this unit and the deal will close in May. The current state of the unit is nice, but bland. I don't want to burn ugly pictures into the minds of my guests, so I am electing not to put images on the website until the remodel is complete. The remodel will occur the last week in May, with a 3 day buffer on the end "just in case." This unit will open on June 4, and I am taking reservations now! Please see my other units and feel confident that the quality will transfer. I am the best rated owner in Waterscape and I would do nothing to jeapordize that status.
Waterscape A312 is located on the Florida Panhandle in the Destin/Ft. Walton Beach area and is one of the most popular resorts on the Gulf Coast. We are a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath condo with all the perks you'd expect from a 5-star resort, plus many that you haven't yet considered. Waterscape A312 is on the third level in the A building and is located in the desireable "inside" of the U, only 6 units back from the beach. We are conveniently located in the resort, being the first unit to the parking garage, elevator, AND pool entrance. Our centralized location is highly desirable and considered a "prime" location within the resort. This unit contains two master suites, which is perfect for traveling with extended family or another small family. The living room and both bedrooms open to the spacious, sun-kissed patio which includes seating for 4, two lounge chairs, and a deck box filled to the rim with beach toys and floats.
A312 boasts a fully-stocked kitchen making cooking-in a breeze (but of couse, cooking is optional!). The living room has a sectional sofa that converts to a Queen size tempurpedic-topped sofa bed, and an HDTV in case you need to spend some down time indoors.
A312 is fun and elegant too. It has been carefully designed to feel like home. We have selectively stocked the condo with things you need, but nothing you don't. We offer 4 beach chairs, a large 8' umbrella, and a beach cart to provide front-row beach seating at your leisure. This equipment is also handy at the pools, as sometimes vacant chairs can be difficult to come by. We furnish an all-terrain wagon for your little ones, a pack-n-play, high chair, and a variety of other items to make your visit easy. These are a few of the details, but I don't want to spoil all the fun!
Waterscape A312 has a fun flamingo bunk room that makes the kids happy to climb into their sleeping quarters. Our bunk room features a light blocking and sound insulating curtain, making sleeping in a breeze. This unit sleeps 8 people comfortably.
Technical details about A312
- 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, plus a bunkroom.
- Maximum occupancy is 8 people (infants included).
- Master Suite has a king size Sleep Number bed.
- Master bath has double vanities, a walk in shower, and a large bathtub.
- Master bedroom has a queen Sleep Number bed.
- 2nd master bath has a single vanity, a walk in shower, and a large bathtub.
- Bunk Room has bunk beds and a light-blocking, sound insulating privacy curtain to keep your kids soundly sleeping.
- Living room has a queen size sofa bed.
- Free Wi-Fi
- A312 has a keypad lock. No dealing with the front desk. Convenience is key (pun intended).
- Comes with 4 chairs, umbrella, anchor, and an AWESOME beach cart for your use.
Technical Details about Waterscape
- HUGE Zero-entry pool with waterfall, Lily Pad course, and water gadgets
- Lazy River with tubing provided
- Quieter upper level pool, heated seasonally
- AWESOME Toddler pool with waterslide and waterfall/water gadgets
- Covered play area for kids (save the sunburn!)
- 2 very large hot tubs, snack shack, beautiful landscaping, gated parking, 24/7 security (a HUGE plus)
- Poolside gas Weber grills that are professionally cleaned daily
- Beach Club (planned activities, movies at the pool, crafts, karaoke etc; Summer only)
- Kayaks, sailboat, padding boards, and bikes available onsite
- Fitness Center on pool level with gorgeous views