The Bay House: Luxurious Oasis on Fort Walton's Bay Drive
Welcome to The Bay!
"The Bay" is a beautiful, quiet, luxurious home with one of the best views on Choctawhatchee Bay. This home is located on Bay Drive which is home to Ft. Walton Beach's most premier bayfront properties. Views extend from Shalimar to Ft. Walton Beach and include Destin's Mid-Bay Bridge, Crab Island, the Destin Harbor, and more.
Seated on a half acre of waterfront property, this home is sure to have something for everyone. The private dock is open to swimmers and boaters alike. There is a small boat launch just a mile down the street which is hidden from all but the locals. If you like fishing, or even watching for them, we've got you covered there too. Large and small crabs, redfish, mullet, shrimp, stingrays, and even dolphin are frequent visitors to our oasis here. Like to walk, run, or bike? Bay Drive has you covered. It's the prettiest street in town, with Spanish moss drooping from our beautiful trees. We are also less than a mile from Ferry Park which has tennis courts, a zipline, baseketball courts, a walking trail, frisbee golf, and more. We are also very close to the Ft. Walton Yacht Club, and from our dock you can watch Regatta (sailboat races) every Wednesday of summer.
The inside of The Bay is just as exciting as the outside. It has the finest furnishings with a classy, coastal charm. Beautiful marble, granite, and high end cabinetry work fill the kitchens and baths. Floor to ceiling windows are sure the please the eye. Both the Master Bedroom and Guest Bedroom Suite have gorgeous views of the Choctawhatchee Bay. From the kitchen you can overlook the waterfront while preparing the next meal. Floors are whitewashed hardwoods. No expense was spared.
This home includes 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths. It can sleep 10 people in beds plus 2 on a sofa bed. The driveway has room for 6 cars, or a few less and a boat trailer. There is an outdoor swing on the patio, as well as a tree swing for the kids. An outdoor shower is located on the side of the home to leave the sand outside.
If you want to bring your boat, you may certainly do so. Jet skis are welcome here, too. We have a dock with ropes and bumpers waiting for you. If you want to kayak, bring it. Snorkeling, shelling, fishing, swimming, or just doing absolutely nothing....This is your private playhouse and has everything for your dream vacation in your private backyard. You can rent a Golf Cart and ride around our cart-friendly community--to shopping, restuarants, great parks, or to the grocery store. When you want to go to the beach, there are seven local access points within 2 miles of our driveway. Come enjoy the quiet side of Destin/Ft. Walton Beach!
Technical details about The Bay
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Maximum occupancy is 10 people (infants included)
- Master Suite has a king size bed
- Master bath has a single vanity and a cast iron tub/shower combo
- Second bedroom suite has a King bed
- Third bedroom has a Queen bed
- 2nd bath is Jack & Jill, which connects to both guest bedrooms. Walk-in, newly remodeled shower
- Third bathroom (upstairs) includes a shower and single vanity
- Living room has a queen size sofa bed with tempurpedic mattress
- Fully stocked gourmet kitchen with all the finest furnishings
- Laundry area includes full size washer and dryer, with custom cabinetry
- Keypad lock to ensure you never have to look for keys
- Wifi and cable TV are included
- Pet Friendly (but all pets must be pre-approved)
- Pack-n-Play and high chair are provided in the bedroom closet
- Beach chairs, umbrella, and umbrella anchor are provided for your use at public beaches