Waterscape C505, Gorgeous Gulf View & Beachfront Hammock
Waterscape C505 is located on the Florida Panhandle in the Destin/Ft. Walton Beach area and is one of the most popular resorts on the Gulf Coast. We are a 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo with all the perks you'd expect from a 5-star resort, plus many that you haven't yet considered. Located in the desireable "inside" of the U, our condo overlooks the resort and is naturally equipped with a beautiful beach view. Both the living room and the Master bedroom take full advantage of the scenery and open to a spacious patio that includes seating for 4, a hammock, and a lounge chair for you to do just that: lounge. We offer a fully-stocked kitchen making cooking-in a breeze (but of couse, this is optional!). The living room has a full-size sofa that converts to a Queen size tempurpedic-topped sofa bed, a love seat, and an HDTV in case you need to spend some down time indoors. Our dining area features a table for 6, but we also have a bar table in the kitchen with 2 barstools, so that seating for 8 is provided.
C505 is colorful and classy, offers a beachy charm, and feels like home. We have selectively stocked the condo with things you need, but nothing you don't. We offer 4 beach chairs, a large 8' umbrella, and a beach cart to provide front-row beach seating at your leisure. This equipment is also handy at the pools, as sometimes vacant chairs can be difficult to come by. We furnish an all-terrain wagon for your little ones, a pack-n-play, high chair, and a small selection of beach toys. These are a few of the details, but I don't want to spoil all the fun!
Waterscape C505 contains the resort's cutest bunk room. The flamingos and lantern lights put you in the right mood and make the babes happy to get into their sleeping quarters. Our bunk room features a light blocking and sound insulating curtain, making sleeping in a breeze. This unit sleeps 8 people comfortably.
Technical details about C505
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, plus a third bunk room
- The unit sleeps 6 people (including infants).
- Master BR has a king sleep number bed.
- Master bath has double vanities, a walk in shower, and a large bathtub.
- Guest BR has a queen sleep number bed.
- Guest bath has a single vanity and walk in shower (no tub).
- Bunk Room has bunk beds and a light-blocking privacy curtain to keep your kids soundly sleeping.
- Living room has a queen size Tempurpedic sofa bed.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Covered, Backdoor parking
- C505 has a keypad lock. No dealing with the front desk. Convenience is key. (Pun intended.)
Technical Details about Waterscape, just in case you missed them elsewhere
- HUGE Zero-entry pool with waterfall, Lily Pad course, and water gadgets
- Lazy River with tubing provided
- Quieter upper level pool, heated seasonally
- AWESOME Toddler pool with waterslide and waterfall/water gadgets
- Covered play area for kids (save the sunburn!)
- 2 very large hot tubs, snack shack, beautiful landscaping, gated parking, 24/7 security (a HUGE plus)
- Poolside gas Weber grills that are professionally cleaned daily
- Beach Club (planned activities, movies at the pool, crafts, karaoke etc; Summer only)
- Kayaks, sailboat, padding boards, and bikes available onsite
- Fitness Center on pool level with gorgeous views