Waterscape A310, ocean view, steps from the sand!
Welcome Waterscape A310!
Waterscape A310 is located on the Florida Panhandle in the Destin/Ft. Walton Beach area in one of the most popular resorts on the Gulf Coast. We are a 2 bedroom plus bunkroom, 2.5 bath condo with all the perks you'd expect from a 5-star resort, plus many that you haven't yet considered. Waterscape is the Gulf Coast's most fun, family-friendly, BEACHFRONT resort featuring multiple pools with waterfalls, a heated pool, lazy river, waterslide, toddler pool/splash pad, two hot tubs, onsite tiki hut, and MORE!
Waterscape A310 is on the third level in the A building and is located in the desirable "inside" of the U, only 5 units back from the beach. We are conveniently located in the middle of the resort, being one of the first units to the parking garage, elevator, AND pool entrance. This unit offers two king bed master suites, which is perfect for traveling with extended family or another small family. The living room and both bedrooms open to the spacious, sun-kissed patio which includes seating for 4, two lounge chairs, and a deck box filled to the rim with beach toys and floats.
A310 boasts a fully stocked kitchen making cooking-in a breeze (but of course, cooking is optional!). The living room has a sleeper sofa that converts to a Queen size tempurpedic-topped sofa bed, a love seat, and an HDTV in case you need to spend some down time indoors.
A310 is fun and elegant too. It has been carefully designed to feel like home. We have selectively stocked the condo with things you need, but nothing you don't. We offer free beach service, extra beach chairs, a large 8' umbrella, and a beach cart to provide front-row beach seating at your leisure. This equipment is also handy at the pools, as sometimes vacant chairs can be difficult to come by. We furnish an all-terrain wagon for your little ones, a pack-n-play, highchair, and a variety of other items to make your visit easy. These are a few of the details, but I don't want to spoil all the surprises!
Waterscape A310 has a bunk room that makes the kids happy to climb into their sleeping quarters. There is half bath right off the bunk area. This unit sleeps 8 people comfortably.
Technical details about A310
- 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, plus a bunkroom
- Maximum occupancy is 8 people (infants included)
- Master Suite has a king size bed
- Master bath has double vanities, a walk-in shower, and a large bathtub
- Second bedroom suite has a king bed
- 2nd bath has a single vanity, a walk-in shower, and a large bathtub
- Bunk Room has bunk beds
- Extra half bath located between bunkroom and living room
- Living room has a queen size, tempurpedic sofa bed
- Fully stocked kitchen, and washer and dryer
- A310 has a keypad lock--No dealing with the front desk--Convenience is key (pun intended)
- 5G Wi-Fi
- Includes premium beach service, 2 chairs, umbrella, and table set up for you daily PLUS two extra beach chairs and umbrella in the unit
- FREE kayak and paddle board set up on the beach for you daily
- Deck box full of floats and toys, and beach cart to help you haul it all
- Pack-n-Play, high chair, and All-Terrain Wagon included
Technical Details about Waterscape
- HUGE Zero-entry pool with waterfall, Lily Pad course, and water gadgets
- Lazy River with tubing provided
- Outdoor heated pool, heated seasonally
- AWESOME Toddler pool with pirate ship waterslide and waterfall/water gadgets
- Covered play area for kids (save the sunburn!)
- 2 very large hot tubs, tiki hut, beautiful landscaping, gated parking, 24/7 security (a HUGE plus)
- Poolside gas Weber grills that are professionally cleaned daily
- Organized, onsite activities like weekly Dive-In movie, Live Pirate Show, Live music, and more
- Walking distance to the Okaloosa Island pier (fishing/viewing) and weekly fireworks in the Summer
- Walkable distance to great restaurants, shops, parks, and activities
- Fitness Center on pool level with gorgeous views
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort