Waterscape A525, ocean and bay view, steps from the sand!
Welcome to Waterscape A525!
Waterscape A525 is located on the Florida Panhandle in the Destin/Ft. Walton Beach area in one of the most popular resorts on the Gulf Coast. We are a 2 bedroom plus bunkroom, 2.5 bath condo with all the perks you'd expect from a 5-star resort, plus many that you haven't yet considered. Waterscape is the Gulf Coast's most fun, family-friendly, BEACHFRONT resort featuring multiple pools with waterfalls, a heated pool, lazy river, waterslide, toddler pool/splash pad, two hot tubs, onsite tiki hut, and MORE! You can see pictures and a 3D tour of the resort here.
Waterscape A525 is on the fifth level in the A building and is located far behind the neighboring hotel and has a beautiful, open view. From the patio you can see the beach, bay, and the Destin Harborwalk. This unit has easy access to parking, being only two condos from the parking garage. A short ride down on the elevators takes you to Waterscape's AMAZING grounds, and the beach is just a few steps away. This unit offers two King suites, which is perfect for traveling with extended family or another small family. The living room and both bedrooms open to the spacious, sun-kissed patio which includes seating for 8.
A525 boasts a fully stocked kitchen making cooking-in a breeze (but of course, cooking is optional!). The living room has a sleeper sofa that converts to a Queen size tempurpedic-topped sofa bed, a love seat, and a HUGE 65" smart TV in case you need to spend some down time indoors.
A525 was completely remodeled in 2020, including all new furniture. It is fun and elegant too. It has been carefully designed to feel like home. We have selectively stocked the condo with things you need, but nothing you don't. This unit comes with premium beach service--2 chairs, an umbrella, and a small table set up for you daily. It also includes use of the kayak and paddle board every day of your stay! There are two additional chairs in the unit in case your party is larger, and a beach cart to help you with carrying all your beach gear. There are a variety of other items in this beachy condo to make your visit easy. These are a few of the details, but I don't want to spoil all the surprises!
Waterscape A525 has a fun bunk room with a door and two smart TVs. Kids staying here are always happy to climb into their sleeping quarters for a good night's rest. Need baby gear? We have you covered. There is a pack-n-play, high-chair, and all-terrain wagon to help! This unit sleeps 8 people comfortably.
Technical details about A525
- 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, plus a bunkroom
- Maximum occupancy is 8 people (infants included)
- Master Suite has a king size bed
- Master bath has double vanities, a walk-in shower, and a large bathtub
- Second Master Suite also has a king bed
- 2nd bath has a single vanity, a walk-in shower, and a large bathtub
- Bunk Room has bunk beds and a door to keep your kids soundly sleeping
- Extra half bath located between bunkroom and living room
- Living room has a queen size sofa bed with tempurpedic mattress
- Fully stocked kitchen, and new front load washer and dryer
- A525 has a keypad lock. No dealing with the front desk. Convenience is key (pun intended)
- Includes premium beach service, 2 chairs, umbrella, and table set up for you daily PLUS two extra beach chairs and umbrella in the unit
- FREE kayak and paddle board set up on the beach for you daily
- Deck box full of floats and toys, and beach cart to help you haul it all
- Pack-n-Play, high chair, and All-Terrain Wagon included
Technical Details about Waterscape
- HUGE Zero-entry pool with waterfall, Lily Pad course, and water gadgets
- Lazy River with tubing provided
- Outdoor heated pool, heated seasonally
- AWESOME Toddler pool with pirate ship waterslide and waterfall/water gadgets
- Covered play area for kids (save the sunburn!)
- 2 very large hot tubs, tiki hut, beautiful landscaping, gated parking, 24/7 security (a HUGE plus)
- Poolside gas Weber grills that are professionally cleaned daily
- Organized, onsite activities like weekly Dive-In movie, Live Pirate Show, Live music, and more
- Walking distance to the Okaloosa Island pier (fishing/viewing) and weekly fireworks in the Summer
- Walkable distance to great restaurants, shops, parks, and activities
- Fitness Center on pool level with gorgeous views
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort